Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day












Current Mood: Oh So Happy!! : )
Current Movie: Aladdin

I love Aladdin..... Don't you love it when an amazing movie just happens to be on TV? Aladdin is on ABC Family tonight, and my roommate and I are hanging out and watching it, a good break from the rigors of schoolwork!! The movie is like the cherry on my day..... I actually had a good one for once!!!

Even though today was so wonderful, I know that I have so much to do before school ends in 22 days!! So much homework and projects, and oh so many tests.....
I can barely keep it all straight. I have a list of all that I have to do just to attempt to keep up!! I can't even believe how little time I have left here.... It literally blows my mind that I will be leaving K-State for good so soon. It feels like Christmas break was just yesterday!! I am still having some mixed feelings about leaving my little family here, but thinking about all that is ahead of me keeps me moving forward. And I do have so much to look forward to!!

1.   Tau Beta Sigma and Kappa Kappa Psi end of the year bonfire and picnic
2.   K-State Spring Game
3.   A summer with my two best friends in the whole world!
4.   Working like crazy and earning the pretty pretty money
5.   Going to a new school and learning the ropes
6.   Marching band! : )
7.   Going to back to London with my high school band (jumps up and down excitedly)
8.   Being home with my family

I just have to keep my eyes on the prize at this point..... I just want to get everything done, finish strong, and hopefully have a little fun on the way!! I am so excited to be going home this weekend to see The Pirates of Penzance at my high school, and all of my friends that are in it. It's going to be like a mini family reunion!! I am also freaking loving the amazingly hot weather that has settled over Kansas!! I am soaking up all of the sun that I can get and it has put me in a super good mood!! I know it won't last too much longer..... But I am going to make the most of it while it lasts!!

So, for now I am feeling hopeful. I am in a good mood. I feel like I have at least a loose grip on all of the things that I have to get done. And I have some fun activities coming up before school ends in THREE WEEKS!!! And now to continue with my movie!! Note to self: Watch Aladdin if you are ever feeling down..... It is the perfect cure for a crappy day!!

Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment