Friday, April 17, 2009

I Just Wanna Dance


Current Mood: Hopeful
Current Song: Just Dance - Lady GaGa

I love sleep, and it's amazing what sleeping for 12 and half hours of sleep will do for you....

I went to bed last night between 12:30 and 1:00, and didn't wake up until 1:00 this afternoon. I rolled over and looked at the clock and couldn't believe it..... I haven't slept that long in forever. It was good though. Sometimes when I sleep that long I wake up and feel all crappy and sleep drunk, but today I was pretty clear headed and awake. Thank God for K-State open house and having all but one class canceled!!

All of that sleep has really made me feel better about things. I feel like I can handle things better now. I have been stressing out a lot lately about all of the things that I have to get done before the end of the year, but after going over everything and getting some sleep has made me realize that I can get everything done, I just need to stay on top of things and work hard..... It won't be fun, and it won't be easy, but it's what I have to do.

Well that's all for now kids- I am going to rock out to Lady GaGa now!!


And Just Dance, Gonna Be Ok......

1 comment:

  1. sleepings great haha, especially when you have more than 8 hours of it.
    LADY GAGA is amazing, i love her album :)
    just dance is a great song too.
    hope you've had a nice weekend.
    come check out my blog sometime :)
    becca xx

    ReplyDelete